Posted by Erin on 10/30/2016 to Articles
Halloween's a great holiday. One of my favorites. I enjoy the opportunity to pretend to be someone else. Your Halloween alter-ego can be so much more romantic, edgy, brave, or naughty than your everyday identity.
In my youth, I sampled a variety of identities from Princess to Pioneer. This year, I want my "costume" to reflect something more personal, yet as unattainable for me as Fairy Princess.
This year, I'm a designer who works like this:
Creating this costume
1) Identify your tidiest friend.
2) Gather your supplies.
3) Go to your tidy friend's house.
4) Set up shop (neatly!) on one of their many uncluttered surfaces.
5) Have friend take picture.
6) Post picture on social media.
FYI- this is what my non-Halloween looks like:
© Dakota Stones. All RIghts Reserved. Wholesale Gemstones Beads Supplier and Distributor